Engage our staff for an initial consultation. Meeting remotely, we will discuss the superyacht toys and technology requested by the owner or build/refit project management.
We identify the build or refit’s objectives, timelines, and scope.
Together, we will develop your list of tier one toys, watersports gear, tenders, and mooring systems for initial specific product options including make model specifications.
Superyacht Build/Refit Estimates
- First-cut estimates will outline pricing, specifications, and availability for standard, non-custom equipment.
- We outline custom orders to prepare for the estimation process.
- With initial agreement and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) in order, we use CADs/GA to master a complete understanding of your superyacht’s storage space, weights, dimensions, cranes, davits, lifts, chocking, mooring, and cleaning/maintenance as it relates to planned toys, tenders, gear, and mooring systems.
Superyacht Toys Design
- Where available and applicable, our design team outlines drawings, diagrams, and specifications for review by all build/refit project stakeholders for cross-check, adjustments, and needed changes.
- We complete a final proposal with drawings, specifications including any specific requests for your approval.
Plan the Implementation
- Our experience in superyacht toy and technology implementation enables us to work with technical, survey, owners or owners’ reps, build captain, and crew to finalize projected timelines.
- Our customer service extends through the project implementation keeping communication frequent and open.
- We are always available for on-site consultations when needed for key revisions, adjustments, or changes to your build or refit plans.
Integrate Toys & Tech
- We provide dispatch coordination where applicable for timely organized delivery.
- As final launch approaches, we offer on-site support, equipment service, and training a la carte.
- Remote world class service is included as long as the vessel owns the gear.